here is that Blueberry Pancake Cupcake recipe i promised…
Blueberry Pancake Cupcakes:
1 cup butter, softened
1 ½ cup sugar
2 egg whites
3 1/3 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup milk
1 tablespoon teaspoon vanilla
1 ½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
½ cup butter, softened
8 ounces cream cheese
2 teaspoons Mapleine (maple flavoring)
4 cups powdered sugar
Milk, as needed
Cinnamon sugar and fresh blueberries to decorate
Note: If you really want to treat yourself, put a warm cupcake in a bowl and pipe some of this maple buttercream over it and let in melt into the cake. It is absolutely divine.
1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners (yields 24)
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. On low speed, add eggs and egg whites one at a time until each in fully incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
5. Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture in thirds, alternating with the wet (milk, vanilla extract and sour cream). Let each ingredient fully mix in before adding another, still be careful not to over mix.
6. Fold in blueberries. Fill cupcake liners ¾ full and bake for about 18 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Maple Buttercream: Beat butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add maple flavoring and powdered sugar and let beat again. If needed, add 1 tablespoon of milk to loosen.
7. Pipe buttercream onto cooled cupcakes and top with cinnamon sugar and berries
AND here is next wednesday’s Here’s Your Sign class. You can choose easter colors…or family name colors and i will custom print any word you want to go in the center…(no longer then 10 letters.) but make sure you tell the girls when signing up what color theme and word so i can be ready for you wednesday. sign up online and get 10% off! Hope to see you there!
and here is just a cute picture of my darling stella…she is so BIG!
peace friends! Heidi Lynn